Security and Refund Policy
Constant Clicks uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Constant Clicks or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data
centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an
authorisedthird party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Constant Clicks.
If your online payment for our marketing services has been made in error, we will happily provide a refund subject to any Applicable Law, provided that you:
- notify us within 7 days of making the purchase;
- send us a copy of your receipt displaying the date and details of your transaction; and
- indicate the reason for wanting a refund.
Requests for refunds should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also phone us on 1800 256 006 between 9am and 5pm weekdays.
Please be sure to provide a contact number to us as your request for a refund will be confirmed by a phone call.